Class Two Graduation
On Thursday June 23, 2016, UnBoundRVA celebrated the Graduation of Class Two, as the business owners officially completed their year long program! The evening was filled with support as we honored the hard-work, determination, and growth of the four entrepreneurs. The commitment to success we saw over the past 12 months will transpire far beyond just this year, as these four incredible individuals are just getting started on their journey of small business ownership!
We cannot extend our appreciation enough for all those that attended to celebrate, but also to those who helped make the night happen!
To the attendees – Thank you for celebrating with us! The friendly faces around the room was a true example of the encouragement our participants have received from the start of joining the program. From volunteers to family members, and from donors to partners, we were reminded of just how lucky we are to have the incredible support network that we do. A big thank you to those who participated in the silent auction as well – through your commitments, we will not only be supporting the local Richmond community, but we raised over $2,000 for UnBound! And to the auction item donors – Without your generous contributions from the various organizations and businesses around Richmond, that would not have been possible, so THANK YOU!
To the contributors – Graduation was made possible due to the incredible efforts of the following individuals. Your time and energy did not go unnoticed, and we are so impressed by the quality of work!
- Kate Franzen and the Glint Events Team – You ladies are all-stars!! Kate, you provided advice and planning expertise at every stage to ensure the night ran smoothly and perfectly – which it did! Without your help, there is a good chance we still would be trying to figure out where to start!
- Jennifer Stephenson and the New Market Pavilion – The venue beautifully highlighted the skyline of the city we all love so much – which was thankfully visible post thunderstorm!
- Rawleigh Easley and the Culinary Connection Team – The food was absolutely delicious! Not to mention you were also able to decipher our crazy layout plan and prepared the event space for us!
- Jacob Brunow and Brown Distributing – Thank you for providing some of Richmond’s favorite craft beers and beverages!
- Meg Gouldin and the Strange’s team – Your knowledge and expertise in floral arrangements far surpassed that of Megan’s and Lauren’s, and the flowers were the most perfect touch for the evening!
- Nick Toce from SquareOne Printing – Once again we were blown away at the beautifully crafted programs and posters. Thank you for your talented design and speedy production!
- Thomas Scott from JustPlainScott Photography – Thank you for capturing the special moments throughout the night – we hope you caught our best smiles 🙂