If you are a referral partner, please click the refer now button below to be linked to the online referral form. Please note, the referral form cannot be saved and returned to later. Therefore, it is recommended that you write the letter of recommendation with reference to the “ideal candidate” and provided application questions before beginning the online referral form.Refer Now
- Application Deadline for Class Five: September 7th, 2018
Requirements for your referral to be considered in your application:
- Referral partners and applicants must have a deep and trusting relationship.
- Referral partners must be able to speak confidently about their applicant’s ability and willingness to start their own business.
Steps for Referral
- Select your referral
- Give referral the “referral information” sheet that you received at the information session
- Referral considers questions and drafts letter of recommendation in a word processor
- Referral clicks “Refer Now” under “Apply” at unboundrva.org
- Referral enters the password on “referral information” sheet
- Referral completes and submits the referral
If you have questions about the referral process, please reach out to email@example.com
1) Background information (current and past employment, past education, demographic information, and income information)
2) an essay section
3) a multiple choice section.
Applicant should collect all necessary information prior to beginning application because it cannot be saved and returned to later. The application must be completed in one sitting.
UnBoundRVA works with low-income communities. We use the definition of “low” as defined by the Richmond Housing and Urban Development Department.
“Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.”