- Applications Due: September 7, 2018
Interview Week: September 10-14
- They are vital to the application process as they speak on behalf of their applicant.
- They act as an external pillar of support as the applicant moves through our program towards his or her goal of entrepreneurship
Requirements for your referral to be considered in your application:
- Referral partners and applicants must have a deep and trusting relationship.
- Referral partners must be able to speak confidently about their applicant’s ability and willingness to start their own business.
- Referral partners cannot be a former boss, employee, or colleague from a previous job.
- Referral partner must be willing to support the applicant throughout the duration of the UnBoundRVA program.
Finding your referral partner:
- UnBoundRVA has extensive partnerships with community organizations around the city that have acted as the referrals for many of the applicants who have come through the program. This list is available on our website. We encourage you to look through the list and consider whether you have any connection with these organizations.
- If you do not have a connection to any of these organizations, think through any other community organizations that you dedicate time to and are involved with while considering the requirements listed above.
If you have questions about finding your referral, please reach out to email@example.com
For information on the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
“Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.”